[Dailydrool] New Items on Houndsbay!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 20 07:19:44 PST 2012

Hey, Y'all...it's been a long while.  For those Droolers who have been here as
long as I have (14 years!!), can you believe little Joshua is now 16, 6'2" and
learning to drive?!  Soooo busy with teaching now that I'm on my own in Texas.
Still working with Bluegrass Basset Rescue, though, and have put things up on
Houndsbay to raise much needed funds.  Check out the Tommy Hilfiger Basset
sweater under clothing, the whimsical print under home decor and the gorgeous
Drooler-donated wood-burned/handpainted keepsake box under other Basset items.
While I can only officially have my 3 bassets on my lease, I am always available
to pull and hold shelter dogs from the San Antonio area (transport, too, if
possible) so if you hear of any, let me know!!

Susan and the San Antonio Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org