[Dailydrool] Smelly Basset

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 12:30:09 PST 2012

Buster smells too I keep asking the vet to check it out he gave me some meds to help an underlying infection and hought that might be the cause but no one can figure it out. My vet was on vacation last Thursday and Daisey was not eating after her surgeries Tuesday so I took her in to see a woman vet in the same office and she took care of Daisey and I asked her about Buster smelling she said bring him in to see her he might have a fungus on his skin. I have not gotten him in yet but have an appointment next week this week I have to get my car repaired take Daisey and JoJo in for after surgery check ups and Friday Happy has his second Cushings test to see how the drugs are doing.
I think he smells like vinegar, a strong sour smell his ears are clean, teeth white, but he just smells.