[Dailydrool] Thank You All

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 18:07:18 PST 2012

Momma here. I want to thank you all for the responses on Bessies odor issues. I have a appointment for her on Thursday, and I will sure let you know what Doc says.
When I made the appointment this morning Tina answered the phone. Of course Mrs Winchester, lets see what Doc has open.---yes Thursday is fine, fits with my work schedule--Tina says what are we seeing Bessie for?? I said well, she smells. Tina says uhhhhh she smells?? I said why yes, Bessie smells. Actually Tina, she reeks,but then again I have the nose of a bloodhound, so yes, maybe she just stinks instead of reeks. There was controlled laughter on the other end of the phone. Tina said yes maam Mrs Winchester, the appointment is made and I will be sure to tell Doc that Bessie stinks, and I cant wait to see his face. Ummmm me too.
I do as many of you have said expect a skin infection, but we will see what Doc says--and then again, she could just be a aroma filled basset---
Stay tuned and again, thank you all, this is what the drool is all about, Droolers helping Droolers!!!

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake