[Dailydrool] Dumb mom

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 21 10:44:25 PST 2012

This morning I did a really dumb thing ... dumber than most days. Daddy was
playing with Looney one of our fosters and he was getting her to growl at
him she was getting pretty ferocious. Well I thought I was going to make him
jealous and I was going to show him who was boss, I was going to take
Looneys toy away while he was playing with her well, I did not get the toy,
Insead I need stitches my index finger on my right hand looks like it has
been in a war. Geesh am I ever dumb! And now I have to take Daisey and JoJo
into the vet with a wounded hand and Hubby is going to tell the vet how dumb
I am. Can't blame anyone but me darn red headed stubborness of mine anyway.