[Dailydrool] kennel/potty issues

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:35:56 PST 2012

Most housebroken dogs return to being housebroken when given the
opportunity. Start them out with a housebreaking schedule in mind and be
sure they go out regularly and are praised for going outside. They'll
remember. My experience has been that a really well housebroken dog
experiences it like we experience riding a bike: they never really forget.

MomPerson to Nigel (Even I try to go out!) Llewis (I always go out) Conley
(OUTSIDE!) and Cooper (No comment. That's private stuff.)