[Dailydrool] visiting the vet

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 09:03:37 PST 2012

Neither Maggie or Annie  like going to the   vets  I have to literally have
to DRAG them in
just ask Sandi,  it is like this, each time we go   and once you get them
going, DONT stop & RUN to the back room !   but neither one of my girls has
ever tried to bite  the tech or vet or  me,  not even so much as a lip curl,
it took three of us to get  Maggie out from under a chair  yesterday so the
vet could have me practice  giving allergy shots, we were all laughing
that it took three adults to  persuade a 57 lb Basset to come out from hiding.

any ways when we were leaving,  a man walked out with a  huge NEWFIE  ( my
favorite dog )   he was just beautiful and very  smitten with my Maggie,  so
he came over and Maggie of course  , was  very submissive and she rolled
over  it was so funny

Marlene