[Dailydrool] Gabe at the vet

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Feb 24 13:18:31 PST 2012

Our vet made a monster out of Gabe when he was in to be neutered. They kept
him for the day because I couldn’t leave work to get him.  The staff loved
him so much that they let him have the run of the place behind the counter
and in the back with them.  He loves them, all the other animals that
happen to be there, etc. Now two years later, every time we go into the vet
it is a chore because he remembers that and always thinks he should have
the run of the place with the staff. He will not sit quietly with me and
wait our turn.  He sits and throws his head back and howls, probably making
other clients wish we would just go away. I usually now wait outside with
him until his turn.  What a goofball.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe (I’m small but have a mountain-sized personality), and Liz