[Dailydrool] Ninja and the ham

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:31:28 PST 2012

Tonight my DH came home and rescued the ham from the jaws of the Ninja.
She is not usually a filch.  Tonight she was.  Tonight she had the bag torn
open and was gnawing on that ham.  Luckily it was only a piece and was not
dinner.  She is a pip.  Not a food stealer unless it is from the cats.  The
ham is not dead, just pierced.

Dinger went on a sleepover the other night.  Sake the cat has stayed with
us so Dinger went to visit Sake.  My son is staying with Sake's boy and
thought they might make good housemates.  Apparently not.  There was much
hissing and smacking and growling.  Dinger also escaped and it took three
humans to catch him.  I was very relieved when Dinger greeted me at the
door the next night.  I really love my Dinger.  He is a very special boy.
He talks to us and complains all the time.  That's ok.  I love him anyway.

Ninja 1
Ham somewhat holey

Just another evening in paradise.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby, Picasso, Davinci and Dinger
with Sassy, Daisy, Sherlock and Sunny all ATB