[Dailydrool] St. Louis Breakfast with the Bassets

Susan Hurt toodlessm at me.com
Sat Feb 25 20:34:09 PST 2012

The St. Louis Breakfast with the Bassets will take place on Sunday May 6, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m! The event will be held in West County at Millenium Park just behind Barnes West Hospital off Olive Blvd (1 mile west of Olive/270).

During the Breakfast, a vet from Creve Coeur Animal Hospital will be present.   In addition, dog trainer Sue Schulze of Kennelwood Pet Resorts will conduct "Canine Einstein" and assess basset hounds' IQ's! This could be really interesting!  Of course, we'll also have some bassets available for adoption.

We ask that attendees to the Breakfast bring an item to raffle at the GABR Waddle in September if possible.  And speaking of GABR, I hope to see many droolers at the upcoming Guardian Angel Auction in April!  (www.bassetrescue.org)

Please tell anyone you know in or near the St. Louis area who has or is interested in adopting a basset about our first Breakfast in this area.  Feel free to contact me for any additional information.  Thank you!

Susan Hurt
toodlessm at me.com