[Dailydrool] Newsday is mean

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:55:37 PST 2012

I posted a link regarding the black tie where jr. had a couple of photo ops, and I have had feedback that Newsday is trying to troll for subscribers and is not letting the video stream willy nilly.  I am so sorry for the tease.  If I were more computer literate, I could perhaps figure a way to share this link but alas I not, but I know a still photo shoot op is still possible.
And I thought I had vetted the link, but I am a Newsday subscriber, so it let me view.
So sorry.
Jax