[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 18:09:29 PST 2012

Got Ben on drool mode again, as I have finished catching up, as  usual.  It
is going out to Nigel and his wagging tail, so hoping that that  is a sign
of more good things to come for him.  It would be so great  if he would
start to get some control back to his legs.  It is  also going out to Conrad and
his sore front leg.  Hope that it is nothing  serious.  He does not need
any more problems.

Drool id also on the way to Bona, that all the bags come out and that she
does not need surgery, and if she does, hope the recovery is swift and
complete.  Lastly it is on the way to Ruby.  I am so happy that her  prognosis
is good, and that soon she will be he old self.

Douglas and Ben