[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:00:50 PST 2012

Not much goin on heer. Mr. Cooper had a strainyge avventshure. He bin
gettin reel skinny. Gakkin a lot. The Vetspital treyed an trite to fine out
whuss gone on an cannit. So dey done dis reely skeery sounnin fing
yestiddy. Yeah an ona Sunnydae, two!
Dey meke he go sleepy. Dats da GOOD part.
Den I heer MPerson sayin onna tawkie fing, dat dey put a camra down he
troat to he tummy!!!
Now I gotta say heer dat I seed da camra MPerson got in facto I bin da
subjek ob it meny times (blush). I no nose how da he-----ck (Yeah Yeah
Llewis, ok ok.) Llewis two he bin onna camra two he say.
Enyway I no nose how dey git sumfin like dat eben in he mouf, much lesser
down he troat. Muss be magik stoff. Vetpeepels gots a lotta magik stoff.
An whut dey see mekem go "ooh,whoa!!" cuz she say ita big leeshun on sum
part ob he dat da food go throh to get to da stomik. I no nose dis stuff, I
a Basset, not a Vetpeepel. So dat whut I nose, no moah. Oh yeah fank you
big mouf brudder. Dey tuuk a byeyopsee. Whuddeber. NO LLEWIS YOU DOES NOT
NEED TO SPLAIN IT NEEDER! Dis MY ledder to da folks.
So meentime he (mr Cooper) gettin all dis speshul food smell like kittycat
oh wow dis waay cool! We watchin da car rase an dere a biggie fire!! It jet
fuyul burnin wow got youse marshyamallows?

Llewis what NOW?
Oh.
Yeah well we let youse nose how Mr. Cooper doin. He neerly bited my lil
innyscent hed off so he his youshuwal self far as I can see.

Happy Drool and heelin drool to all whut needs it,
Toof Fairy drool to M'am DW
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper