[Dailydrool] Guinness and the healing process

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:41:05 PST 2012

Well, he's doing his best to keep our spirits up.   No.... He's doing his
best to keep us so distracted we forget our pain....  Yeah right.

Box of Keurig Ice coffee cups (Mom's favorite)
     Guinness: 1
      Mom: 0
Pair of Dad's glasses:
    Guinness: 1/2
    Dad: 1/2
Cardbox box with new box of Keurig cups:
    Guinness: 1
    Mom: 0
Box of coffee cups inside cardboard:
    Guinness: 0
    Mom:  all of them
Remote for Bose Radio:  Still not found

That's just this morning.  The keurig cups were in a zip lock bag in the
pantry.  He didn't break it open, just chewed so that all the cups inside
were punctured and coffee grounds in the bag.  The new box was delivered on
the porch and he opened the box and didn't get to the coffee.  Perhaps he
thought it contained his big boy brains.  Eyeglasses are chewed but
wearable, just not in public.  I just can't imagine facing the crazed puppy
without my coffee or even worse if he'd had some.

Guinness:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MacKenzie & Gallagher:  See, the brown truck did stop here and give us our
brains.  We gotta go take a nap now.