[Dailydrool] Melissa and Nancy

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 17:47:50 PST 2012

I hated being without the Drools each day and I'm so glad that they are
back!  Bad Comcast!!  Bad Cable Company!

But...I also think that it's time again for us to thank and support Melissa
and Nancy for keeping the Drool and the Drool website going.

In addition to the time required, it gets expensive.  If we all just sent
them $5 or $10, it would be much easier for them.

So, if someone would send me the email addresses, I'll start it off with my
contributions through PayPal.  However, if anyone has a better idea, I'd
love to hear it.

I do love the Drools.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil