[Dailydrool] mytee skwerril huntress

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:17:21 PST 2012

Hewo, dis be Emma da toofwess wunder hound. Me gots me stitches out today!
Hows did me celabwate youz ask? I GO SKWERRIL HUNTIN!!! Das, wight, I did!
Momma twy an walk we inna mornin, an what I sees? abouta mellon of 'em
varmits! Okay, momma say it be abouts 8, but it feews wike a mellon! Afore
we ebben gets outside, I be doin da cwouch, and da stalk, an da creep...
den momma open dat door... and I AHROOOOED an head wight attem! Stupid
momma done held da weash, an hers not wun as fast as me (she say I old,
arthuritic an decrepet, but hers can't keep up wiff me, hehehe!) I chase
dem skwerrils, an chased an chased. Momma done make me stops, somefing
about hers not goin for a swim? da twee be onna edge ob a lake, an iffen I
wanna get da skwerrils, Iz wind up inna lake... so momma stopped dat twy...
But, next time, Imma get dem vermin! Iz show dat momma what old, arthritic
an toofwess means! hehehehe

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473