[Dailydrool] Need Droolz????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Feb 29 13:59:18 PST 2012

We gotz plenty rite here at me home. I ship.
Dis Nurse Brudder Elwood. Yup, da old wooman dooze dis again. It bee dem choppers. Why I just knowz summfin was funny yesserday, nobodie a goin to da workin places, Momma and Daddy going off, an my Doggie, whut Daddy brought home was a lump. Momma a staggerin in me door, she got dat smell a comin frum dem choppers---geez, dooze dis eber end??
So she land on me sofa an seyz Brudder--youze be in charge.
Hmmm. I wunder iffin she notice iffin I gib dat little oberbearin Bessie da boot??
Todey aint no bedder. Sister Daisy git up on da wrong side ob da perch. She pin Bessie to da floor---Momma go to da moon. Heck, she not hab far to go, da Doctor got da Wooman on dem smiling pills. It wuz short trip. She bee zooted I tell youze.
So iffin youze all need sum drool, tell  da Brudder just send Momma youze way. I ebbin include Bessie.
Let da Brudder knows---I needz sum peace.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger