[Dailydrool] Reply to list

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 13:00:05 PST 2012

Hi all,

Richie is right, and I remember when it happened.  It was right after I joined
the drool, about a year ago.  One of the moderators posted about condolences,
and how they thought it might be more appropriate to send those privately as
opposed to the whole list.  Well, flames broke out left, right and center and
several people wound up leaving the drool and ever since replies have been
largely to the sender alone.  I do this too.  I don't want to bother people ....
and I sure don't want to get flamed.

Just yesterday a lady asked about pet friendly ways to get rid of rodents once
and for all and I sent her VERY detailed instructions on how we did it when we
bought our house.  My friend bought her house at the same time and had the same
problem and she spent $800 for an exterminator that would guarantee his work and
wouldn't use poison.  Well, she shared exactly what he did, my husband and I did
exactly the same for less than $50, and 15 years later, yup, still rodent free.
But I didn't post my reply to the whole list cause ... well ... I don't know
.... we're not supposed to ... right?  Wrong?

Now I'm just confused.  Oh ... no, I'm not confused, that's right .... I'm
clueless.

the clueless momPerson .... who doesn't have any rodents running around ... just
dogs