[Dailydrool] What a difference a day makes

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 03:55:33 PST 2012

Julie,

Willow being alpha here,  was still wanting food when we decided she was too
ill to continue.   AND, she was still roaring at the others, right up until
the end.  She loved her space and did not like other hounds in it.  She was
good with us in her space, just the other hounds.  We were surprised also,
and after she was done roaring, would go back to panting heavily.

House is still too quiet.

Drooling for your girl, Poppy.

And of course, your youngster, who still has a few lessons to learn from
her.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!