[Dailydrool] Answering on the Drool

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Feb 9 04:51:57 PST 2012

It will be three years this coming May that little miss Flo entered our
lives and opened the door for the next two – I guess it is true, you can’t
have just one.  I stumbled upon the DD as a new basset owner and I must say
that I learned SO MUCH from reading the posts.  I really appreciated
everyone sharing information and it truly helped me to be a better and more
informed basset owner.  Pumpkin for example – it was worth a try and
wouldn’t hurt them if it didn’t work.  It has made all the difference in
our case.

I do have to say that as an early reader who hadn’t discovered all the
parts of the website, archives, etc. I asked one day what a set of initials
stood for that I kept seeing used over and over.  I was unceremoniously
told by someone to “look it up”.   That was not exactly being flamed, but
did make me gun shy of asking anything, so I see where some of you are
coming from.  Anyway, I appreciate you all and your insights have been very
helpful to me.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz