[Dailydrool] T-shirts

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Thu Feb 9 16:42:30 PST 2012

Beauford again.  My mom always buys tank tops because I have a crooked front leg and big shoulders, so these fit better than the ones with sleeves.  Also, not to flame, but only a non-OCD Type A personality would say that t-shirt material doesn't need to be hemmed.  My mom is VERY OCD and VERY Type A.  So, my T-shirts get hemmed, on the sewing machine, not by hand.  If I didn't have bad hips, she could just tie a knot on top so I don't pee on the hem of my shirt, but I want my hips covered so she humors me and hems them.  She said to let people know that the Wal-Mart where we live is starting to stock the short sleeve t-shirts and the tank tops.  She just bought me two packages of 3 tank tops for $6.50 each.  They were Hanes.

Beauford, Bugsey and the Momslave Jennifer