[Dailydrool] Drool for Nigel

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:12:00 PST 2012

Nigel, sweetheart, we are slinging as much chicken & vegetables drool as we
can your way, plus a lot of prayers. Sweet baby, you sure have been through
the wringer, and God bless your mom-slave for remaining so strong
throughout it all. I agree with the post about getting a "head-light". I
have a small one (with the elastic bands) that I use when I'm cleaning
Cleo's ears. It was too hard to handle her, the ear solution, the cotton
balls, AND the flashlight.  It's an LED light with a low, medium, and high
beam. It's a great thing to have. Please give Nigel some sweet basset
squidgies (hugs) from his fans.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."