[Dailydrool] Unpredictable Behavior

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:20:37 PST 2012

I find this statement kind of offensive. Whatever the reasons for your
dog's aggression, it certainly wasn't his fault, and using a judgmental
word like "deserving" about an animal who can't articulate feelings,
fears, and medical issues is quite a slap to the rescue community, who
work so hard because they know that every dog deserves to be loved and
treated well.

I'm not saying you deserved to be attacked, just that your choice of
words was perhaps giving an impression you didn't intend.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB