[Dailydrool] Licking

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 07:53:27 PST 2012

Have you tried spraying just a little bit of Bitter Apple spray on her feet?  It might sting so I would be careful to spray just a little and maybe just the surrounding areas at first.  This product has stopped every BH I have had from chewing or licking on anything.  I am very cautious when putting it directly on the dog as it is not really intended for that purpose, but since nothing else has worked, it might be worth a try.

Karen and Millie, Elwood & Beatrix
Please don't breed or buy while in shelters they die