[Dailydrool] Walkies without humans

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:50:53 PST 2012

Dis be Ninja an I gots a liddle story.  Taday da winds be a blowing and a
blowing.  We in da backie yard.  Da gatie in da fence comed open.  An away
we goed.  Lardbutt(aka Maggie) an Gwumpy(aka Marley) an me, da Qween Diba
wented 4 a walkie.  Da mom an da Dad not know we gone. BWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Well almos not no.  Da lardbutt is a weenie.  She wented to da door to come
in.  It too coal for her dewicate self.  Gwumpy an me ranned away almos.
Wen mommy cawed us we comed home right away.  We dint want hers to wuwwy.
So we camed home right away.  An it was code out dere.  An mommy needs us.
So we back homey now.  Sweepin on da couchie.  Lardbutt be in da baby bed.
Gwumpy back outside.  Dat won not 2 bwite.

The girls decided to walk themselves a little while ago.  We heard the gate
slam but thought it was the neighbor's.  Not.  Maggie ran to the front
door.  She really does not like being away from her peeps.  Ninja and
Marley were running down the street but came as soon as I called.  Now I
believe in miracles.  They actually came when I called.

Julie with the girls.  We are wishing everyone a happy new year.