[Dailydrool] Thank You!!

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Thu Jan 5 05:46:18 PST 2012

I want to drop a note to say Thank You to everyone who sent Roy Brown his Christmas Cards. He stopped my Husband yesterday to let him know That he really enjoyed getting the card and he takes them with him where ever he goes to show everyone. He said he had a hard time trying to figure out who was sending them and that he though everyone he knew had gone to sending Dog Christmas cards this year. He did finally learn where they came from and was so excited with each one he got.
Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart and the heart and Paws of the Bumpkins for helping to make his Christmas a happy one filled with excitment.
Vi, Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins