[Dailydrool] WAIT ONE MINUTE !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 09:02:04 PST 2012

Wait a minute mommy, BREATH  take deep breath , blow it  all out,  Oh boy
dis not good,  mommy got da flare in da nostils   again  her sez dat sum one
calling elda clara a LOAFER ? sleepin on da job  ????????  No Way  dey cant
do dat !!!! dem not berry nice doggies or  peoples saying tings like dat
bout Elder Clara.  her dont drink !!!   her momma dooz  but not Clara !!!!!
why dem idiots need step up to  dat plate and apoligize !  besides  momma dun
looked at her drools and  she cant find where YAHOO  dun crossed dat
swinging rope bridge  !!!!!!!   her saw odder ones dat crossed ober but no YAHOO   !

Momma here,  one thing I've learned ( the hard way )  is that if you have a
problem with someone or something they did or didn't  do then please take
it up with them personally and give that person the common  courtesy  to
explain !   why post it for  ( EVERYONE to see  ) finding fault with  momma
Debbie and Clara  is out of line   !!!!  I personally went back thru my Drool
posting all the way to before  Christmas and didn't see where Yahoo had
crossed over to the bridge  Debbie  does one heck of a job on the drool   she
doesn't have to post from  the bridge , but took it upon herself  through her
own grief to try and  bring comfort to those of us who have suffered a loss of
our fur  babies.
Thank You Debbie,  and Thank You Clara,  I am proud  to personally call you
my friends

Love and hugs

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie