[Dailydrool] Thanks and reminder

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 14:55:46 PST 2012

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent us howliday cards.  Christmas was so bright with all of those hound cards taped to my walls.

Colt and Ruger have become hard to live with lately since they now consider themselves as calendar pin-ups...they are now in 4 2012 calendars. (senior hounds, BaRCSE, Daily Drool and the Swartz family calendar.)

Also just a reminder: it's a new year, time for new smoke detector batteries.  Change all of them! Protect your hounds and yourselves.

Michele momma to the BadA$$ Pin-up Bassets
Colt "I'm to sexy for my collar"
Ruger "Hugh Heffner move over for some real playboys"

Sent from my iPaw