[Dailydrool] Love my Dyson

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Jan 5 23:15:14 PST 2012

I have a purple Dyson Animal, and love, love, love it.  Because we have lots
of carpet and also huge area rugs, and Dysons are totally awesome on large
rugs and carpeting.  But if you have hard surface floors, save your money,
the Dysons are not all that great on hard surfaces.  And never, ever try to
sweep a small rug (like a bathroom rug) with a Dyson because the suction is
so strong that it will eat the rug.  Unless of course you need an excuse to
buy new bathroom rugs.  In which case the Dyson is your friend.  Use it on a
bath rug and you'll be looking for a new one tomorrow.  I have tall trash
cans that have lids and just empty the canister into them and then clean the
lid every couple of empties.  Of course I freely admit to not being Suzie
Homemaker.  Good enough is the best you get around here!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net