[Dailydrool] Countess Penny

Karen Muchmore mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 07:24:41 PST 2012

Lady Penny (I had to google the proper way to address a countess), my deepest apologies for my error.  Obviously I did not have my brain turned on - or I didn't want to admit how old we have all gotten.  It's hard to believe that it has been almost 14 years since Pwincess Sadie and I waddled in Michigan.  We returned home to Tennessee on the first anniversary of my marriage.  Yes, we are still going strong after all these years.

It was just last night that I was looking again at your photo and noticed the note on the back of the card - missed it the first three times I looked at it.  I'm glad that you can carry on in the footsteps of your Auntie...she obviously left giant footprints on your mommy's heart.

Even though I lurk now more than I post - I am thankful I found the Drool so many, many years ago.  It's a comfortable place to turn, especially when I feel no one around me quite understands that love I have for my animals.  Never having children myself, my animals are my children - the Drool is one place where I know other people know exactly what I mean.

Thanks again Nancy G. for starting this whole thing and thanks now for all of you that continue to keep the Drool alive today.

Karen M.