[Dailydrool] DYSON VACUUM

jfishel1500 at comcast.net jfishel1500 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 10:00:26 PST 2012

I also had a Dyson and hated it.  It was so heavy and cumbersome to use.  I gave it to my daughter when she moved into a townhouse, and she hates it as well.  It's now residing in her closet and only comes out when her Eureka fails.   I have an Oreck upright for carpets and it is wonderful.  I also have a Miele cannister and it is very light in weight and the most quiet vacuum I've ever had.  All in all, I still prefer the Oreck above any of them.