[Dailydrool] Colors and Wine

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 10:28:18 PST 2012

It was so funny to read a post about if your dog prefers one color toy over another. My fiance and I had that exact same conversation over the weekend. Edmond likes all toys- anything that squeaks or rolls, he's game. But if he can choose, he loves green ones. He got a green lizard for Christmas he won't leave alone (even though he also got some great red and black toys). He's favorite toy of all time is a long green wiener dog looking thing we dubbed "Squeaky." And those green Air Kong footballs are a well guarded possession. I think there is more to this...

On another note, does anyone have experience with bassets and wine? We are planning our wedding at a winery and therefore we have a few wine cork craft projects going on. You would think they are bacon bits the way Edmond tries to steal them and how he drools. He has never gotten one (for more than a second) but I am just curious as to what the fascination is! If there is a beer on a table he doesn't go near it, so I think that rules out him just being an alcoholic :).

Happy Nigel is home! Love to Chewy's family.

We have plenty of drool to spare, so if anyone needs some let us know!

Edmond Dawd (wut be those fings Momma? I wants one!)
Kimi