[Dailydrool] Breaking News RE: Study

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 13:52:40 PST 2012

On the news today  study finds that " brain declines "   can start as early
at 45  Oh hell I think mine started some where around  the age of 17  Im
now 63  no explanation  of that time  era   bwahahahahahah

Gave Maggie Wags bath today she smelled  trying to stay busy trying  not to
think about her surgery on Monday  sure can tell she doesn't feel  good
though,  just doesn't act like my Maggie Wags DAMN PREDS !
53 here today and MUDDY !!!!!!!  my Annie is a mud romper  just a  mess
when she comes in the house  and we have to tackle her to wipe her  off,  big
time fun whoo hoo  mommy is chasing me !  I need a  MARGARITA  !!!!!  maybe 2
or 3

Love and hugs  and so sorry for all the hounds going to the  bridge,  I
just dont remember when I first joined the Drool  4 or 5  years ago reading
about so many going to the bridge

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie