[Dailydrool] Frum Conly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:04:01 PST 2012

In out in out. Won day Nigl home nex day gone agin. MomPerson juss tuk he
beke to da Vetspital cuz he too hot. I nebber herd ob a hot boy dog befour
a hot chikie doggie yeah oh yeah bu-----Llewis whut? I nose it a fambly
list. Why not tawk ab--git you paw off my mouf.
Ok Ok.
Nigl not feelin good agin all shekie an whiney an hot an so MomPerson loded
he up in da Van agin an tuk he away.

Kinder worriet here.
Dunt like it dat he go an not come home rite away.
Kinder quite.
Nobody grwlin at me.
Wunner whut he doin down dere.......I kinder.....miss......NAw, I dont.
More MomPerson for me.

Love and Drool to them whut needs it
Conly ob Conley, Nigel (sort of onle he not heer) Llewis an Cooper