[Dailydrool] Dyson vs Miele

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 18:56:53 PST 2012

I have both a Dyson and a Miele vacuum.

I LOVE the Miele.  It is very light weigh, very quite, it fits under the furniture, the hounds are not afraid of it and sucks up dirt good.  The only problem is that the bag is small and with four hounds it gets filled p pretty fast.

I HATE the Dyson Animal.  It is heavy, it is loud it does not fit under furniture, the holes in the canister clogs every time I use it (I don't care what that man on tv says), my dyson clogs every time I use it) and the hounds are afraid of it.  On the other hand it really really picks up everything.

Ellie and Her Hounds,
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu