[Dailydrool] Drool

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 10:49:35 PST 2012

I have fallen dreadfully behind again. I tried not to, really I did (this is more for Speedy's benefit as he is looking at me in disgust, but I really did try). We are here slinging drool to Nigel and Morse and Arthur, who is leaking, and all others that need drool.

I'm sorry that I can mention everyone but I start making list then lose those list and by the time I find them have no idea if it was old or not. It's  not that we don't care or anything, its just I'm a scatterbrain and just don't keep track of certain things as I should. But we do send drool to all those that need it, especially those that are trying to mend a broken heart.

I will try to do better at keeping track, that is my new year's resolution, and I'm sure Speedy will try to hold me to it.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo