[Dailydrool] Two Lumps Under the Protector

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 12:50:01 PST 2012

When Kathy wrote about the two lumps under the couch protector that turned out to be Loki and Jordan, it struck me as so true and so funny and so easily visualized, I laughed myself silly for about five minutes.

When the Gang and I were still in the house in Dallas while it was on the market, I kept sheets over the couch and armchair, to quickly pull them off if there was a showing. Worked pretty well. Here in Nashville, I just periodically stand on the big couch and pull the vacuum right up on it and vacuum it that way. In my case, the two vacuums in the house are Bissels and I quite like them. I also had a Dyson Animal that I loved until it mysteriously disappeared from a closet in the vacant on the market Dallas house.

I buy my furniture in Nashville from the 399 Sofa Store. I call it disposible furniture. Maybe one day they will make a disposible vacuum cleaner. Spent more for the Dyson than I did for the Big Couch that I vacuum. Right now with six dogs and five cats, including a full coated Himalayan cat who is currently moulting, not to mention my longer hair that really buggers up the revolving brush, I vacuum a lot. I am thinking about my next vacuum but am not ready quite yet to buy. I can probably do a deep cleaning on each of the Bissels and they would last a few more months.

Becky and Reed, I am sorry to hear about Johnny taking his Bridge Trip. Was it Purple who was his favorite paramour? Maybe their clouds are near each other, if that is what Purple would want. We know how Johnny feels about Purple, was the affection returned?

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang