[Dailydrool] drool & basset hound house URL

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 14:54:11 PST 2012

Greetings & Happy New Year to everyone;

Sending drool and healing love to Nigel, Elvis and all houndies in need.

We just got settled into our new place back in Oregon.  It is next to a
creek with ducks and dense trees.  Biscuit loves it.  We have hardwood
and tile floors, so Biscuit gets to do the basset 500 chasing one of our
cats and making a huge racket.....and we love it!!

Here is the link to a house builder who is catering to animals, and there
is a sweet basset in one of his "doggie homes."  I think it is in Japan,
don't we have droolers in Japan?

http://www.inman.com/news/2012/01/6/a-house-thats-dogs

My condolences to those who have lost houndies.  I've been there.  The
love they leave behind for us is incredible.  What they give us while they
are here is past words.

warmth to everyone,

Jaime, Jessica & Grandma
Biscuit the basset