[Dailydrool] boys or girls

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Jan 7 16:52:47 PST 2012

Hello this evening. I have a question and would welcome anyone's opinion.  My husband is a firm believer of old wives tales and things of that nature. He says we can only adopt a male dog because if we adopted a female , she and Maggie would fight. I disagree. I've read enough here on The Drool to know some people have all boys or all girls or a mix. As always I would love to prove his crazy theory wrong.(always do, so far)

thank you,

Kimberly & Maggie Mildred (do I want a brudder or sister...or none?)