[Dailydrool] This is all the proof I need!

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:53:12 PST 2012

Thank you, Elder Clara, for finding Daisy a lovely cloud next to Brother
Hugo!  I almost fell off my chair when I saw her new address, 4102 Pitstop
Parkway.  I immediately thought, "See, right here is proof that Elder Clara
is watching over everything".  See, when Daisy was still here on Earth, she
lived in Indianapolis, home of the Indianapolis 500, and, of course, pit
stops!!  Unless I've completely lost it, I don't remember mentioning that
Daisy lived in Indianapolis, which is proof to me that Elder Clara knew
where Daisy came from!  Thanks Elder Clara!

--
Kalli
Hugo ATB and Fred