[Dailydrool] Gender VS personality

Damien Kraus dkrausga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:10:38 PST 2012

Here all the girls get along JUST fine.  It's Gus we have to worry about.
He's a bit on the possessive/grumpy side and ok with only one other male,
Kelvin.  He's even crotchety to the girls.  But that's him and his issue,
and it's not a gender thing, it was a bad upbringing.  We've NEVER have any
aggression based on gender alone.  Curie, Ada and Maggie are thick as
thieves.  I can't separate them for long or they all get upset.  They sleep
together, tear furniture apart together, destroy things together, dig
crater sized holes together, try to knock me over together, bark at things
as one unit, escape together, and if it were up to them they'd kill each
other to get to the food first.  Nope no problems here.

Carmen and herd