[Dailydrool] welcome Marie

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:27:40 PST 2012

Welcome to the drool Marie its a great place and you will love the
wealth of info you will gain..

also head up at least once you will post something someone wont agree
with and they will likely hurt your feelings..seems to happen to each
of us..advance notice..dont quit when it happens I was going to and
now 10 years later am so glad i didnt..

what I did do is stop posting from myself and started as my dog..Bob
the DOg..Bob went to heaven in August but he had alot to say in those
10 years and worked very hard to save bassets in need..We have met so
many people in the ten years I can't imagine myself without..

welcome and look forward to getting to know you

Kathy