[Dailydrool] Bu Crew Update

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Sun Jan 8 11:20:34 PST 2012

My apologies to the drool I was more upset about all three dogs than I've
been in quite awhile. Scared too! Up all night with my Basset, do I take
him to the ER or not sort of thing. I know most of us here have been there.

We are trying to get to the bottom of why.

Bu and Filbert are better, thankfully. Hazel had recovered completely from
her bug.

Sending drool to all in need and thank you for the drool sent my way.
 Filbert, Hazel, and Buddha. Two Scotties and a Basset, yes we're short but
we sure are cute!

--
*Lynne *
*