[Dailydrool] My dad passing.......off topic sorry

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 12:13:54 PST 2012

Friday morning at 5;15 am January 6,  my dad passed away,  and went to be
with the Lord. He was 94, he was so ready, but it still  hurts.
I was his caregiver for 10 yrs. the most wonderful yrs of my  life..
He loved the furbabies so much, and they are showing  their sadness now too.
they loved him so much, he was such a kind and gentle spirit,  sometimes I
think they took advantage of him.  I can't explain to them what  has
happened, but they sense all the grieving, we are all so devastated.  Grieving is
so awful, so please appreciate and love your families, and your  furbabies.
Life is so short.
Love Barbie, Honey,
Dottie and Scooby.

In a message dated 1/8/2012 1:41:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,