[Dailydrool] Morse results

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 09:43:50 PST 2012

First of all a huge thank you to all who have emailed me re Morse; as always, the drool helped no end. And we would also like to send sad arooos and healing drool to all those who have lost their houndies recently. We took Morse for a second opinion at a different vets, and this vet couldn't hear any fluid at all. So, was the last vet telling porkies or could Morse have had a low grade infection that has passed through him? Or is the new vet deaf?! He isn't drinking excessively any longer and his bloods have all come back fine. I will pop a urine sample into the vets at some point though I imagine it will be fine (he was tested for diabetes only recently). The vet we saw for the second opinion thought he looked far too well for anything to be going on, and he does seem in appallingly good spirits - scarfed a cat turd down only this afternoon :ox   So I am hoping that we are back on track. Thanks so much droolers and droolees.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB