[Dailydrool] Maggie is home

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 12:52:22 PST 2012

My Maggie is home from having surgery,  she has a 5 inch incision on  the
back of both hind legs,  the vet is optimistic that it is a  reactionary
infection from the allergies, but won't know for sure until  Biopsy results
come back on Thursday or Friday,  he also sent out all her  blood work to get a
( complete, comprehensive  )   reading.   heart looked good  a little
enlarged,  her abdomen  X Rays looked  good but her left leg which she has
arthritis in showed a recent fracture  ?????  have no idea when or how that
happened.  so we are waiting for  Biopsy results and blood work to come back.  she
is soooooooo  pathetic,  didn't want to lay down because of both hind legs
having  incisions,   so she stood up in one place and fell asleep that way,
so Bill  and I laid her down on her side on the floor and covered her with
her  blanket,  she is shaking  her bed is TOOOOO soft and she is
uncomfortable  in it

Marlene