[Dailydrool] New coats

C Bradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Mon Jan 9 16:51:23 PST 2012

Our Spasset, Yzabeau has been chilly this winter, even though it hasn't
really been all that cold. I went off to the local designer dog store
looking for a coat and all they had with any warmth at all were made in
China - UGH. So I started looking around and found Doodlebug Duds
http://www.doodlebugduds.com . Their coats are made in Oregon and they have
raincoats, turtlenecks (doodlenecks), and fleece coats in lots of colors. We
got the coats we ordered really fast and they are well made and were pretty
reasonably priced, too.  They have some toys and beds and I am super happy
with the quality of what we got.

Seth & Christie Bradley in Hood River, OR
Jean Clude (basset), Izzy (spasset?), Daphne (lab)
3 cats, 9 ducks, 5 chickens