[Dailydrool] OEBE

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 10:21:53 PST 2012

IS Mowgli for OEBE?

Years and years ago Mowgli was a BABES....but something has gone horribly wrong.  If you've read the posts lately...she has become destructive.

She ruins things -- on purpose.  She destroys shoes after shoes...glasses, books!  And more.

She pulls her pads out of her diaper in secret and then ...well....then I am washing diaper after diaper.

She steals the cats food and the human's food and the kitty crunchies downstairs.

What has happened to my sweet old gurl?

Has she...gads...has she gone to the other side?

Could she be an OEBE?  Can I nominate her?

Anne-Marie