[Dailydrool] Costco dog food

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 17:21:10 PST 2012

I buy Costco dog food.  They have a dry food that is grain free.  It is sweet potato and fish.  The only flavor they carry but it is good food and comparable to Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance.  The difference is the price.  Costco is 33.00 and it is a 30 lb bag instead of 28.  I have 9 dogs here and they all love it.  So if you are trying to save money,  this works for me.  Also,  it is made in the USA.  I didn't find anything that referred to China.

Renee