[Dailydrool] Save another OEBE spot Please!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 18:46:11 PST 2012

Momma here and I am thinking we need to save another spot for a OEBE---
We have a new girl here joining the Beach Gang-her name is Bessie--the younger.
Dare I say she could be a candidate--after all she is being taught by Brudder Elwood and Brudder Jake---hey---Jake--now there is a OEBE just for attitude!!!

We will share more on Bessie---appears the Brudder is in a snort tonight--I must pry him off the roof again.
Roland-Duke of Ears--got the flaps up out there???

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake