[Dailydrool] Calendars and Michael

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:17:44 PST 2012

Hi all,

I had a long chat with Michael today.  If you are going to contact him asking where your calendar is please try to be nice.  I know you're frustrated, and you have every right to be.  But in his defense, he has a LOT going on that I didn't even realize related to the sale of his company and in his personal life.  It's not an excuse, and he absolutely wants to make this all right for all involved.  He took on too much without realizing it, and is very sorry to have disappointed people.  Please do feel free to contact him, but please just give him your name, address, and how many calendars you ordered.  He has fed-exed a number of calendars already.

I am making a lot of changes to the process this year, including starting much earlier.  I am sorry that this was so difficult this year.  Laura